I know it has been a while since I have updated this blog, I am so bad at remembering. This last weekend we went to Moab so Ryan could run in the half marathon. My whole family went with us and we had a lot of fun. Ryan did a really good job in the race, he placed 246th out of 2899 runners. We were also able to do some hiking and get some fresh air. I am so glad winter is just about over.
I was going to add a slideshow of pictures but I am not sure how.
5 comments:
hey i need your address..email it to me at ericandkeera@gmail.com
Update update update update!
hey can you send me your address? My email is katie@Katieframpton.com
thanks!
Um....You posted this in March...next week it is July!!! What are you up to????
Paris Part II . . . .
Post a Comment