Okay, you might think you are just seeing things but I am actually putting up a post on my blog! Really it is true, I think it has been two years or maybe more...I guess it is about time. Recently Ryan and I went to Paris and London. My parents went with us to Paris and we had a great time. Ryan and I then went on to London. Here are some pictures in case you are interested.
This is Chateau De Fountain Bleu. This was a Chateau of one of the kings. We walked around this "town" it was really cute. They had cute little shops and yummy pastry and chocolate shops.
This is Chateau De Fountain Bleu. This was a Chateau of one of the kings. We walked around this "town" it was really cute. They had cute little shops and yummy pastry and chocolate shops.
This is Mont St Michel which is a Monestery built on a little island. When the tide is low you can drive right up to the Monestary but during high tide the causeway disappears turning it into an island. I think we all thought this was really impressive.
These are pictures of Normandy. We went to Omaha beach and the American Cemetary. This was one of my favorite places on our trip. It is hard to imagine what happened here. The cemetary was so nice and peaceful. There are 9000 American soldiers buried here. The beach was beautiful. It was hard to imagine anyone storming that beach you would have had no cover, there are still bunkers left in the hillside.
3 comments:
Yea for an update! Cannot wait to see more of your trip!
Wow! What a great trip! I have always wanted to go to Paris. Maybe one day . . Thanks for the update. How are you??
Looks like so much fun! We still need to do another scrap book night.
Post a Comment